Monday, January 14, 2013

Pinterest Cooking



Tonight's dinner is going to be another Pinterest find- Teriyaki Chicken cooked in the crockpot! I adjusted the recipe a little to include carrots & onions (the actual recipe site is apparently different from the picture on Pinterest, but I wanted to make sure to add the veggies as it looks so good!), and decreased the amount of pepper it called for, and so far it smells AMAZING! I plan on making some Jasmine rice and sauted cabbage to serve with it. Yum! I have a crochet class to teach tonight, so I needed something quick and easy that I could eat with the kiddos before heading out. I've made several crockpot meals from Pinterest recipes before, and rarely have I been disappointed. Here's  hoping this one is tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment