Sunday, January 6, 2013

Deco Mesh

Have you ever had a chance to work with Deco Mesh? It's really fabulous stuff, I urge you to try it out as soon as possible! So many crafty uses for it! I got the chance to train in the floral department of the big box craft store I work for this past Christmas season, and really got to know the mesh well :) One of my favorite designs I came up with was the Deco Mesh Christmas tree- Just an upside down tomato cage, some lights, a few rolls of Deco Mesh and some ornaments. Top it all off with a nice fat bow, and you have yourself one mighty fine Christmas decoration!
Here's a shot of one that is almost done being meshed!
It comes in 21"x10yd rolls (which I used for the trees) or you can get the ribbon, either 2.5" or 4". I really like using the 4" for making some awesomely fat bows on my wreaths :)
I had SO much fun working with our floral designer, and I hope I get to do it again next Christmas!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment