Sunday, January 6, 2013

A New Year, A New Blog

I have been itching to get back into blogging for quite some time, and have finally jumped back in! I want to start sharing my fabulous crafty endeavors, my patterns, little snippets from everyday life again. I love almost every craft there is out there! My absolute favorite is crochet, followed closely by knitting, cross stitch, mixed media collage, sewing...the list goes on and on! I teach crochet classes at the big box craft store where I work, and I have been lucky enough to have a booklet of my designs published with Leisure Arts! More on that later :) I am currently working on my first crocheted ripple blanket, after being inspired by all the great ripple fun being had by Lucy of Attic24! She is one of my favorite bloggers to follow, her posts are always full of vibrant color and fun! Here is a current shop of my ripple, just started this morning:
It's going to be a striped affair, each color going for 4 rows before switching to the next. I originally intended for this to be a baby blanket, but it's a little too wide for that! We'll have to see how it turns out in the end. It's great fun so far, and it seems to be moving at a nice pace. I have the day off tomorrow, so there will be plenty of crochet time while my 3 wee people are at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment